When using epoxy resin hardener for the first time, because we are not familiar with the characteristics of potting adhesive, we will encounter some difficult problems at least. Now, Henderson has sorted out some precautions for you to refer to.
One. The requirements of product used for potting performance such as: use temperature, cold and hot alternating conditions, internal stress of components, outdoor or indoor use, stress state, environmental protection, flame retardant and heat conduction, color requirements, etc. Two. Filling and sealing process in use: manual or automatic filling, room temperature or heating curing, time required for sizing after mixing, gel setting time, completion curing time, etc.
1. Keep the products to be potted dry and clean;
2. First check agent A, observe whether there is precipitation, and thoroughly stir agent ;
3. Weigh accurately according to the proportion. Remember that the ratio is the weight ratio, not the volume ratio. After mixing agent a and B, mix them well to avoid incomplete curing;
4. After mixing evenly, please fill the glue in time. And use up the mixed potting glue within the available time;
5. After pouring, the glue will gradually penetrate into the gap of the product. If necessary, please fill it again;
6. Keep the environment clean during the curing process to prevent impurities or dust from falling on the surface of the uncured potting adhesive.
What should I pay attention to when using epoxy resin hardener?
1. Glue does not cure.
Possible causes: the curing agent is placed too little or too much (the proportion varies greatly), agent a glue is stored for a long time, or it is not stirred or not evenly stirred before use.
2. Whether the glue after curing is soft. After curing, it should be in the hard glue state.
Possible cause: incorrect glue ratio. The weight ratio is larger than the proportion or deviation (this problem may occur if there is more or less curing agent). A. glue storage time is longer or uneven than before mixing.
3. Some glue can be cured, but some glue can not be cured or not completely cured.
Possible cause: uneven mixing. A. the glue has not been stirred for a long time or is not evenly stirred.
4. After curing, the glue surface is very uneven or has many bubbles.
Possible causes: curing is too fast, heating curing temperature is too high, close to or beyond the operation time.
5. After curing, the surface of the glue is greasy.
Possible causes: during the glue filling process, the moisture is too wet, the storage time of glue A is long, and it will not be stirred or mixed unevenly before use.