Epoxy Anhydride Curing Agent
Epoxy anhydride curing agent is a kind of curing agent that must be cured at medium and high temperatures to achieve the required properties. It is characterized by long operation time, low viscosity, high thermal deformation temperature, high temperature resistance. And we usually talk about epoxy curing agent, there are many things can be cured at room temperature, most of which are alkaline.
- June 5, 2019High purity and light color: epoxy resin products with various colors required can be directly prepared or modulated.Low Viscosity: Casting, filling, impregnation process is good. When casting, a larg...view
- May 26, 2020Ordinary epoxy can only withstand 80 ℃ or 120 ℃. This kind of epoxy is generally a type of bisphenol A epoxy resin. The modified epoxy adhesive can reach 350-400 ℃ in a short time and 200-300 ℃ in...view
- March 16, 2020Since the 1990s, there have been many new features in the development trend of epoxy resin curing agents in the world, mainly in the following aspects.Curing agent type① New varieties emerge in an en...view
- May 26, 2020When using epoxy resin hardener for the first time, because we are not familiar with the characteristics of potting adhesive, we will encounter some difficult problems at least. Now, Henderson has sor...view
- March 30, 2021The definition of methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride is a chemical with the molecular formula of C9H10O3. It is a new type of liquid organic anhydride curing agent for epoxy resin with excellent perf...view
- May 26, 2020Epoxy resin hardener reacts with epoxy resin to form a network solid polymer. The composite is wrapped in the network, which can transform the linear resin into a tough bulk solid.1. Types of curing ...view