Cured Epoxy Melting Point
Epoxy resin is not pure, such as bisphenol A epoxy resin is composed of homologous compounds with different degree of polymerization, so it has no clear melting point, only a melting temperature range, called softening point, to characterize its melting temperature. The softening point is a temperature range. For example, the softening point can range from 58 degrees to 93 degrees due to different composition and content. Epoxy phenolic semi-solid with high viscosity, average functionality 2.5-6.0, softening point less than 28 degrees; Triphenol-based methane triglycidyl ether epoxy resin is a red solid with softening point 72-78 ℃. Some crystalline epoxy resins, with high purity, can also be called melting point, such as 140 ℃.
- March 16, 2020The curing temperature of various curing agents including epoxy resin curing agent is different, and the heat resistance of curing products is also very different. Generally speaking, the curing agent...view
- November 7, 2020Characteristics of clear epoxy adhesive1. Clear epoxy adhesive has good sealing and chemical properties after it cured which can adapt to acid and alkali, high humidity, solvent, salt spray and other ...view
- May 26, 2020Bonding (bonding, agglutination, cementation, gluing) refers to the technology that the surfaces of homogeneous or heterogeneous objects are connected together with curing agent. It has the characteri...view
- January 25, 20211. Curing agent for epoxy resin: Methylhexahydrophthalic anhydride is a heat-curable acid anhydride curing agent, mainly used in the electrical and electronic fields. It has a low melting point and a ...view
- May 26, 2020·Laminated products·The epoxy laminated product is a kind of glue which is made up of fiber fabric reinforced material impregnated with epoxy resin / curing agent. The prepreg is obtained by drying ...view
- May 26, 2020Epoxy resin hardener reacts with epoxy resin to form a network solid polymer. The composite is wrapped in the network, which can transform the linear resin into a tough bulk solid.1. Types of curing ...view