Methyl Tetrahydrophthalic Anhydride Use
It is used for curing agent of epoxy resin, solvent-free paint, laminate, epoxy adhesive, etc. Epoxy resin curing agent has excellent properties such as long-term storage at room temperature, low freezing point, low volatility and low toxicity. Widely used in motor, dry-type transformer, high-voltage switch, transformer, line output transformer, household appliances capacitor, power capacitor resistance, IC impregnation, casting and winding, etc.
- June 5, 2019Curing agent refers to a kind of substance which can transform soluble and meltable linear structure polymer compound into insoluble body structure. The acid anhydride curing agent is an important kin...view
- March 16, 20206. Latent typeLatent curing agent refers to relatively long-term stability at room temperature after mixing with epoxy resin (epoxy resin generally requires more than 3 months to have greater practica...view
- March 16, 2020The curing reaction mechanism of acid anhydrides is divided into two forms according to the presence or absence of an accelerator.1. In the absence of accelerant, the hydroxyl group in the epoxy resin...view
- June 5, 2019Methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride is a chemical substance. It has two isomers, namely 4-methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride and 3-methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride, with melting points of 65 and 6...view
- June 5, 2019The principle of epoxy resin hardening reaction is not perfect at present. According to the different hardeners used, it is generally believed that epoxy resin can be thermosetting products through fo...view
- June 5, 2019Methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride, also known as methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride, referred to as MeTHPA, which is a liquid mixture of various isomers that are initially isomerized. Molecular wei...view