Methyl Tetrahydrophthalic Anhydride Use
It is used for curing agent of epoxy resin, solvent-free paint, laminate, epoxy adhesive, etc. Epoxy resin curing agent has excellent properties such as long-term storage at room temperature, low freezing point, low volatility and low toxicity. Widely used in motor, dry-type transformer, high-voltage switch, transformer, line output transformer, household appliances capacitor, power capacitor resistance, IC impregnation, casting and winding, etc.
- June 5, 2019Epoxy anhydride curing agent is a kind of curing agent that must be cured at medium and high temperatures to achieve the required properties. It is characterized by long operation time, low viscosity...view
- June 5, 2019Methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride is a chemical substance. It has two isomers, namely 4-methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride and 3-methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride, with melting points of 65 and 6...view
- June 5, 2019The curing agent of epoxy resin has the chemical reaction with epoxy resin to form a reticulated stereopolymer, which envelops the composite material in the reticulate. A solid additive makes linear r...view
- June 5, 2019High purity and light color: epoxy resin products with various colors required can be directly prepared or modulated.Low Viscosity: Casting, filling, impregnation process is good. When casting, a larg...view
- June 5, 2019First, Phthalic acid (PA)Phthalic anhydride is a traditional curing agent, which is still used in a large amount up to now, which is mainly used in the casting of electrical appliances. Phthalic anhyd...view
- June 5, 2019The principle of epoxy resin hardening reaction is not perfect at present. According to the different hardeners used, it is generally believed that epoxy resin can be thermosetting products through fo...view