Ethyl Tetrahydrophthalic Anhydride Benefits
High purity and light color: epoxy resin products with various colors required can be directly prepared or modulated.
Low Viscosity: Casting, filling, impregnation process is good. When casting, a large number of fillers can be added, so that the curing properties are good.
It has stable performance, low solidification point, long service life and can be stored at room temperature for a long time.
Low volatility, low toxicity, low heating loss, toxicity is only one twentieth to one fortieth of amine curing agent.
Mutual solubility: This product can be soluble with all epoxy resins, low mixing viscosity, while heating curing system shrinkage is small.
This product is an essential new fine chemical product in electronics industry and electromechanical industry. It is widely used in filling, casting, encapsulation, lamination, moulding, bonding, winding and other processes.
- March 16, 2020Epoxy resin curing agent is an additive that reacts with epoxy resin to form a reticular three-dimensional polymer, envelops composite material in a reticular body, and makes the linear resin into a t...view
- June 5, 2019The curing agent of epoxy resin has the chemical reaction with epoxy resin to form a reticulated stereopolymer, which envelops the composite material in the reticulate. A solid additive makes linear r...view
- June 5, 2019Curing agent refers to a kind of substance which can transform soluble and meltable linear structure polymer compound into insoluble body structure. The acid anhydride curing agent is an important kin...view
- June 5, 2019It is used for curing agent of epoxy resin, solvent-free paint, laminate, epoxy adhesive, etc. Epoxy resin curing agent has excellent properties such as long-term storage at room temperature, low free...view
- June 5, 2019Methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride, also known as methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride, referred to as MeTHPA, which is a liquid mixture of various isomers that are initially isomerized. Molecular wei...view
- March 16, 20206. Latent typeLatent curing agent refers to relatively long-term stability at room temperature after mixing with epoxy resin (epoxy resin generally requires more than 3 months to have greater practica...view