Epoxy Anhydride Curing Agent
Epoxy anhydride curing agent is a kind of curing agent that must be cured at medium and high temperatures to achieve the required properties. It is characterized by long operation time, low viscosity, high thermal deformation temperature, high temperature resistance. And we usually talk about epoxy curing agent, there are many things can be cured at room temperature, most of which are alkaline.
- June 5, 2019First, Phthalic acid (PA)Phthalic anhydride is a traditional curing agent, which is still used in a large amount up to now, which is mainly used in the casting of electrical appliances. Phthalic anhyd...view
- June 5, 2019It is used for curing agent of epoxy resin, solvent-free paint, laminate, epoxy adhesive, etc. Epoxy resin curing agent has excellent properties such as long-term storage at room temperature, low free...view
- June 5, 2019The curing reaction mechanism of anhydrides can be divided into two forms according to the presence or absence of accelerators.1. In the absence of accelerants, the hydroxyl group in epoxy resin react...view
- June 5, 2019Curing agent refers to a kind of substance which can transform soluble and meltable linear structure polymer compound into insoluble body structure. The acid anhydride curing agent is an important kin...view
- March 16, 2020The reaction of acid anhydride curing epoxy resin requires a small amount of alcohol and water, free acid and other accelerators in the resin / anhydride system, which can be slowly cured by heating. ...view
- June 5, 2019Epoxy resin is not pure, such as bisphenol A epoxy resin is composed of homologous compounds with different degree of polymerization, so it has no clear melting point, only a melting temperature range...view