Acid Anhydride Curing Agent Definition
Curing agent refers to a kind of substance which can transform soluble and meltable linear structure polymer compound into insoluble body structure. The acid anhydride curing agent is an important kind of curing agent with large dosage and wide application.
1. Organic anhydride curing agent also belongs to additive polymeric curing agent.
2. Application: Mainly used in large-scale casting and other occasions, small electrical appliances have also been widely used; especially in weak-current aspects, such as IC encapsulation, capacitor encapsulation, etc. In the field of coatings, such as powder coatings, this kind of curing agent has also been paid attention to.
Compared with polyamine curing agent, anhydride curing agent has many advantages.
In terms of operation technicality, there are mainly the following points:
1) Low volatility, low toxicity and little irritation to skin;
2) The blending amount of epoxy resin is large, and the viscosity is low after mixing with epoxy resin. More fillers can be added to modify the epoxy resin, which is conducive to reducing the cost.
3) It has long service life and easy operation.
From the feature of the cured product, its main characteristics are as follows:
1) Because of the slow curing reaction, the shrinkage rate is small.
2) It has high thermal deformation temperature, excellent heat resistance and light color of curing products.
3) Excellent mechanical and electrical properties.
1) The curing temperature of anhydride curing agent is relatively high and the curing period is relatively long.
2) It is not easy to modify; it is easy to absorb moisture to form free acid during storage, which will cause adverse effects (slow curing speed and poor properties of cured products);
The alkali resistance and solvent resistance of the cured products are relatively poor, and so on.
- March 16, 20206. Latent typeLatent curing agent refers to relatively long-term stability at room temperature after mixing with epoxy resin (epoxy resin generally requires more than 3 months to have greater practica...view
- June 5, 2019High purity and light color: epoxy resin products with various colors required can be directly prepared or modulated.Low Viscosity: Casting, filling, impregnation process is good. When casting, a larg...view
- June 5, 2019Methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride is a chemical substance. It has two isomers, namely 4-methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride and 3-methyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride, with melting points of 65 and 6...view
- March 16, 2020Ordinary epoxy adhesive can only withstand 80℃ or 120℃. This epoxy adhesive is generally a bisphenol A epoxy resin type. The modified epoxy adhesive can reach 350-400℃ in a short time and 200-300℃...view
- June 5, 2019The curing reaction mechanism of anhydrides can be divided into two forms according to the presence or absence of accelerators.1. In the absence of accelerants, the hydroxyl group in epoxy resin react...view
- June 5, 2019It is used for curing agent of epoxy resin, solvent-free paint, laminate, epoxy adhesive, etc. Epoxy resin curing agent has excellent properties such as long-term storage at room temperature, low free...view